Saturday 2 May 2009

First target reached

just hit the £2500 mark so all I have to do is walk it now! Will be leaving in about half an hour assuming I manage to get everything into the rucksack. Bride has been briefed on not blowing the mower up in my absence (its a blokes job lawns are) Having problems with activating the blog from my mobile so will have to use technical support aka the brother in law. Thanks to everybody that has sponsored me so far I shall do my best to justify the faith.

Disregard tech support requirements we have blog access..... waheyy all it took was bashing the keys harder and repeatedly aided by obligatory foul and abusive language. Now all we need is a signal. more later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good thing you don't have my phone then, you wouldn't get signal even if you fell down a ravine onto a bloody phone mast!!!
Good Luck dad, hope all goes well!
Josh